We are currently hiring for a Program Assistant/Office Assistant.
This position splits its time between assisting with the Respite Voucher Program and general office administration.
- Answer phone calls.
- Data entry.
- Hospitality (greet people as they come in, offer beverages, clean up after meetings, etc.).
- Ensure the kitchen is cleaned up (dishes washed, counters wiped, etc.).
- Ensure supply closet is organized.
- Filing as it is given to you.
- Prepare mailings.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Assist with off-site events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General office work
- High School Diploma required.
- EXTREMELY ORGANIZED.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to empathize with families in stressful situations.
- Effective time management skills.
- Promptness and dependability.
- Ability to follow oral or written directions.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Office culture that supports and encourages wellness and work/life balance.
Job Type: part-time
Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 2:00pm
Online applications only.